ETC Lardan offers the following specialized and intensive programmes:
- General English course is for students who wish to study in groups. The course may last from 1 to 6 years.
- Intensive speaking course is for those wishing to communicate in English after only a few months. The Course may last from 5 weeks to 6 months, depending on the students’ initial English level and the selection of the chosen topics.
- Specialized courses are for those wishing to master English for different sorts of professional activities (maritime English, legal English, medical English).
- Business English course is ideal for both private entities and organizations which actively network with foreign partners. It includes various topics highlighting aspects of business ethics, efficient negotiating, business travel and tips on completing all sorts of written documents.
- Preparatory Course for Cambridge ESOL exams is a training course preparing students for international exams with a possibility of getting an international certificate in the British Council (KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, IELTS, BEC) and TOEFL. The course focuses on skills needed for a chosen exam. Students with an appropriate level of English are admitted to the course.
- Grammar course is good for school leavers who pass their English exam.
- Lingua Diving is the course specially developed by our Centre for an accelerated language learning. It implements innovative teaching techniques and methods by means of “language immersion”. During the classes the priority is given to intensified spoken practice in the most actual situations of oral communication.
- Communicative trainings give students the chance to boost their speaking skills on selected topics within a short period of time. The training lasts from 2 to 5 days.